Education: High school diploma or its equivalent.
Experience: A minimum of 2 years administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent communication skills and professional, friendly demeanor
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize work
- Strong administrative skills including typing, proofreading, spelling, and grammar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and ability to learn other Windows applications
- Ability to grasp and follow specific and detailed instructions
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to use discretion when working with confidential documents and information
- Capable of taking initiative and anticipating needs
Optional (but helpful) Skills:
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with ACT! and Microsoft Visio
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and invoicing
- Experience with document scanning
- Familiarity with usage of dual monitors
Location: Lincolnshire, Illinois
We offer a business casual dress code, a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications, health insurance, and a 401(k) profit-sharing plan. We are an equal opportunity employer.